Greta Gerwig To Star In ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Spin-Off

CBS has reported that Greta Gerwig will star in the system's first rotation off of the hit TV show 'How I Met Your Mother,' called 'How I Met Your Dad.' Greta couldn't be more content, as she will likewise be pushed into various parts for the show. Read about what's ahead for Greta and the new show beneath! 

Greta Gerwig is all grins about her new part in the CBS rotation off of How I Met Your Mother, called How I Met Your Dad. Greta will play Sally, "a female Peter Pan" who is very nearly parting ways with her spouse after not exactly a year of marriage.

Greta Gerwig Stars 'How I Met Your Mother' Spin-Off 

Greta is set to be more than simply the star of the youngster show — she will additionally be getting a maker's credit. As per Variety, if the pilot figures out how to authoritatively get grabbed by CBS, Greta will be finishing some composition for the show. The duel risk outside the box performing artist has been animated as a scholar on the film side also; penning the 2013 independent hit Frances Ha, a Golden Globe-named non mainstream show satire that Greta co-composed with Noah Baumbach.

New Spin-Off Of 'How I Met Your Mother' In The Works 

twentieth Century Fox TV is handling How I Met Your Dad, a twist off of "HIMYM" with all new story lines and a totally new throws of characters. Emily Spivey, Carter Bays and Craig Thomas composed the pilot and are additionally going about as official makers for the new wander.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment